Office Sales Staff Wanted!
Island Getaway Tours
Are you passionate about adventure and sharing unforgettable experiences with others? Island Getaway Tours in the stunning Bay of Islands are seeking enthusiastic and dedicated individuals to join our dynamic team as an office and sales staff. You’ll have the opportunity to be a part of creating memorable experiences for our guests and travellers while surrounded by the breathtaking beauty of the Bay of Islands.
- Be welcoming and greet guests with a warm and friendly demeanour.
- Provide excellent customer service, addressing guest inquiries, responding to emails, phone calls and taking bookings
- Share your knowledge about the Bay of Islands’ history, wildlife, and natural wonders, making the tour informative and entertaining. (Training and information provided)
- Maintain cleanliness and order in the booking office
- All other responsibilities that are required for the operation
- A passion for promoting and selling the Bay of Islands
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and collaborate with other team members.
- Basic knowledge of the Bay of Islands’ geography, history, and marine life (training will be provided).
- A friendly and approachable attitude to ensure a positive guest experience.
- Physically fit and able to handle the demands of the role.
- Current First Aid certification
Working with Island Getaway Tours offers a unique opportunity to work in one of New Zealand’s most stunning locations, surrounded by crystal-clear waters and lush islands. You’ll be part of a close-knit team that values teamwork, safety, and creating unforgettable moments for our guests.
Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis, and successful candidates will be invited for an interview.
Join us in delivering exceptional experiences to travellers and guests from all walks of life, and be a part of the magic that the Bay of Islands has to offer.
How to Apply:
To apply, please send your resume and a brief cover letter highlighting your interest in the position and any relevant experience and certifications to firstname.lastname@example.org